John Linnell knows how to put people at ease. When asked how he’s doing, he delivers a humorous response with impeccable timing. “If I were any better, I’d be twins,” he says, chuckling a little at his own well-worn bit. “But then I’d…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Share Your Psoriasis Story, Make a Difference
- Use Your Asthma Story to Help Others
- Your Multiple Myeloma Story Can Help Other People
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- Share Your Experiences with Pseudobulbar Affect to See if You Qualify for a $50 Honorarium
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 5 things you should know about life with pseudobulbar affect