Right now, the world is a scary and uncertain place. From disrupted treatment, lost work and wages, healthcare rationing, social isolation, and subsequent depression, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is disrupting the lives of every person in the U.S. (and the world!). These issues are…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Teaching Multiple Myeloma Who’s Boss
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa