Share Your Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Story
We’re looking for people to give an inside look at life with hidradenitis suppurativa during these uncertain times. You will have the chance to participate in a Health Stories Project blog post about coronavirus plus videos, speaking engagements and more through one of our partners.
Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) may not be a household name, but it affects millions of people. Also known as acne inversa, HS usually begins as pimple-like bumps on the skin. If the chronic condition worsens, the bumps can grow deep into the skin, becoming…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Current Members: Update Your Profile