Cynthia first broke one of her bones when she was eight years old. Since then, every five years or so, she has broken another. Before that count reached a dozen, she worried that something physical was contributing to the pattern — and her…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Living with Hypothyroidism: “Be your own thyroid advocate”
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Dyspareunia: What Women Think About Painful Sex After Menopause
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Chronically Ill? 8 Ways to Show a Bad Day Who’s Boss
- Making Sense of Loss: One Mother’s Fight for Pediatric Brain Cancer Research
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences
- What do People Think about Ads for Prescription Drugs?
- A Psoriasis Diagnosis in the 1960s