At Health Stories Project, we’re fascinated by stories related to health and medicine, from the personal to the deeply profound. While this blog often focuses on sharing your stories, we also like to occasionally give a shout-out to some of the interesting books…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Hold the Salt: Sodium Girl Shares Her Story
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- The COPD Crusader: How a Diagnosis Changed John Linnell’s Life Course Forever