If you met Carlyle King, you probably wouldn’t think he’s autistic. He’s easy to talk with, seems to do fine in social situations, and works at Boise State University as an information technology professional with a focus on maintaining learning management systems. But…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Invisible Illness: Living with Urea Cycle Disorder