Alisha Bridges wasn’t always the confident young woman she is today. After being diagnosed with psoriasis as a child, she spent most of her life covering up her skin from neck to toes and hiding her condition from just about everybody. Now she’s…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Hold the Salt: Sodium Girl Shares Her Story
- Portraits of People Living With Mental Illness
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease