As concerns about the coronavirus continue to mount, one organization is reminding governments and communities not to forget about people with disabilities. World Enabled, founded in 2003, aims to build inclusive societies for people with disabilities and older persons. With COVID-19 continuing to…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- Submit Your Story: Something in the News
- Submit Your Story: Self-Care
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Submit Your Story: Hobbies and Your Health
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Health Stories Global Lung Cancer
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa