Yoga is generally considered one of the healthiest things you can do for your body, and research is beginning to affirm what many believe to be true. In fact, regular yoga practice has been scientifically linked to reduced heart rate, lower blood pressure,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- The Hardest Things About Osteoporosis (And What to Do About It)
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- COVID-19 and Equity of Care: A conversation with Dr. Victor Pineda