Stigma related to HIV has a tremendously destructive impact on individuals, families, and even communities. It can prevent people from getting tested, seeking treatment, or disclosing their diagnosis to those most likely to provide support. Who Can You Tell? The International Conference on…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"