Dupuytren disease is one of those things you never notice until you know about it. The slow-progressing hand condition, which can cause the fingers to permanently contract in a bent position, afflicts millions of people in the U.S., especially those over 60. Despite…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Cancer Story
- Share Your Psoriasis Story, Make a Difference
- You May Qualify for an Exciting Atrial Fibrillation Project
- Chronic Migraine Influencer Beth Morton Puts Her Research Literacy to Good Use
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?