Dupuytren disease is one of those things you never notice until you know about it. The slow-progressing hand condition, which can cause the fingers to permanently contract in a bent position, afflicts millions of people in the U.S., especially those over 60. Despite…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Give your care partner a shout out!
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Share Your Experiences With Chronic Pain