One in every 190 U.S. citizens lives with a lost limb, so it’s no surprise to see new and exciting prosthetic designs in the news from time to time. Just this year the Department of Defense recently unveiled an artificial hand that can…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story