When Health Stories Project invited readers to share their experiences with lupus, we received a lot of responses, which ranged from humorous to heartbreaking. Lupus, a long-term autoimmune disease in which the immune system goes haywire and attacks healthy tissue, affects everybody differently…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow