When Health Stories Project invited readers to share their experiences with lupus, we received a lot of responses, which ranged from humorous to heartbreaking. Lupus, a long-term autoimmune disease in which the immune system goes haywire and attacks healthy tissue, affects everybody differently…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions