Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Narcolepsy: Let's put stigma to bed
- It's Not If It's When: Raising Kids With Severe Food Allergies
- "I Met The Founding Father of Hereditary Colon Cancer Syndrome Research"
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- 'Scanxiety' and life with two rare conditions
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- From Shoelaces to Foot Races: How Autism Helped Colleen Johnson Become an Ultra-Marathoner