As many as 46 million Americans 40 years of age or older have reported symptoms of OAB. If you are living with OAB, we have an exciting opportunity for you to help spread awareness about this condition. This project will reach others who may be suffering in silence. If selected, you may even qualify for a special project that includes travel.
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness