If you or someone you care for want to spread awareness about life with schizophrenia, this is a fun, unique, and easy opportunity to get involved. Simply complete the following short survey to learn more and find out if you qualify. Some applicants…
Read More »
We are looking for people who are interested in sharing their experiences living with multiple sclerosis (MS). You may for a project that involves interviews with the media.
We’re looking for people to give an inside look at life with hidradenitis suppurativa. You will have the chance to participate in a Health Stories Project blog post plus videos, speaking engagements and more through one of our partners. Health Condition: Hidradenitis Suppurativa…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- Submit Your Story: Self-Care
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Current Members: Update Your Profile