Is there anything doctors can do to make prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment better? You can help answer this vital question. If you or someone you care for want to spread awareness about life with prostate cancer, this is a unique, and easy…
Read More »
HER2-positive breast cancer is a breast cancer that tests positive for a protein called human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2). If you or someone you care for want to spread awareness about this specific type of breast cancer, this is your chance to get involved.
We’re looking for people to give an inside look at life with hidradenitis suppurativa. You will have the chance to participate in a Health Stories Project blog post plus videos, speaking engagements and more through one of our partners. Health Condition: Hidradenitis Suppurativa…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa