The ‘invisible illness’ of depression is very real, and it’s very treatable. Take our survey to let us know how long it took before your depression treatment plan was effective for you. Answer questions such as: how many medications (and dosages) did you…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Life with a Rare Condition: The Ups, Downs, and In-betweens
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."