Share your HepC Diagnosis and Treatment Story You can help to raise awareness of HepC, comfort others who may have the virus, and help to better educate the healthcare community. Have you been treated for Hepatitis C (HCV)? You may be eligible to…
Read More »
The ‘invisible illness’ of depression is very real, and it’s very treatable. Take our survey to let us know how long it took before your depression treatment plan was effective for you. Answer questions such as: how many medications (and dosages) did you…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold