Share Your Colon Cancer Screening Story
We need your help to spread awareness of colorectal cancer, by providing vital feedback and sharing your cancer screening story. Click here to get started.
Colorectal cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death among men and women combined. Sadly, 60% of colorectal cancer deaths could be prevented with screening. If you have ever been screened for colon cancer (no matter the result) you may qualify for a special project!
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Share Your Experiences With Colon Cancer Screening
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Being a Mom with Lupus
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand