Before the 1980’s, advertising for prescription drugs was intended for healthcare professionals – doctors, nurses, and pharmacists. During the 80’s, though, print ads started to appear in publications that everyone read. The FDA responded by publishing industry guidelines for ads, and the floodgates…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story