Editor’s note: If you or a loved one are living with depression, bipolar, and/or thoughts of self harm the following post could be potentially triggering. If you are overwhelmed or in pain you can contact the Crisis Text Line by texting “HOME” to 741741. Meet Jen……
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Your Views on COVID-19...in 2021
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- A Life’s Work: How Nitika Chopra Chose Happiness While Living with Chronic Illness
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: What was diagnosis at a young age like for you?
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words
- 5 things you should know about life with pseudobulbar affect