Back in the Driver’s Seat After Brain Injury Carol Kolk is an avid autocross racer. She’s also the survivor of a traumatic brain injury (TBI). Think the two are related? Sort of – but the accident that led to Carol’s brain injury happened…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- From Ulcerative Colitis to Colon Cancer: How Renee Holt Dealt with a Dual Diagnosis
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- 3 Emotional Scars Left By Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Jen James Shares How She Turned Her Experience With Mental Health Crisis Into An Opportunity To Help Others