Before the 1980’s the definition of a “cancer survivor” was someone who had shown no evidence of cancer for five years. But groups like the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) recognized the need “for language that truly told the story of…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- How does self-care play a role in your life?
- When did you first notice symptoms?