At Health Stories Project, our mission is to help patients and caregivers share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others. That’s what why we keep adding and talking about new ways for people to share.
We work hard to bring you inspiring and educational stories because we believe that everyone has a story and every story can make a difference for someone.
Although while we enjoy meeting and interviewing people, one of our goals is to feature your words as much as possible. So, this month we thought we’d provide some story writing starters for those of you who are interested in sending your story to us.
November Health Story Prompts
- What lessons have your condition taught you? What has it taught people close to you?
- What are some misconceptions about your condition that you’d like to end?
- Fill in the blank: Having a chronic illness is like ______
- Share a photo that illustrates daily life with your condition and write a few paragraphs explaining the photo.
- What is a must-have product that makes life with your condition easier?
- Share a photo about what invisible illness looks like and write a few paragraphs explanation.
- When it comes to your condition, what are you thankful for?
- For those living with chronic illness the holidays can be especially stressful. What are your tips for dealing with special meals, extra outings, and interactions with people who don’t understand chronic conditions?
- If you could speak to your condition, what would you say to it?
Remember, these are just inspirational ideas! If you’d like to submit a story about something else – please do!
Ready to Submit Your Story?
Learn more about submitting your story to Health Stories Project here. Don’t forget you can also submit a video. Lastly, if this is your first time sharing your health story, we highly recommend that you first read 7 Tips For Sharing Your Health Story.
Share with Us On Facebook
Thank you for sharing your story with Health Stories Project. We look forward to hearing from you!