Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Entries on Grief
Holidays can be stressful for any of us, but for those who have experienced the death of someone close, this can be an especially difficult time of year. Holiday celebrations go hand in hand with traditions – things we do each year with…
Read More »
We connect people with opportunities to share their health experiences and opinions.
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Remembering Coel Peach & Coping With Rare Blood Cancer