We asked the Health Stories Project community about their personal experiences with cancer — particularly the hardest parts — and they didn’t sugarcoat it. It’s challenging sometimes in ways they couldn’t anticipate.
Entries on Pancreatic Cancer
We connect people with opportunities to share their health experiences and opinions.
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Remembering Coel Peach & Coping With Rare Blood Cancer
- 12 Insights Into Melanoma Treatment