Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Entries on Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Professional fighter, DJ, and fitness model Coel Peach “couldn’t figure out what was going on” when he started coughing up blood and feeling unusually tired all the time. After a year of experiencing these symptoms, Coel was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia. Now,…
Read More »
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Remembering Coel Peach & Coping With Rare Blood Cancer